Thursday, July 31, 2008

Player profile - Mike B

Now, Mike refused to provide a player profile, so this has been supplied/selected from other Stallions answering the questions for him. You can't beat the system Mike ...

Mike 'Does your boyfriend do your hair for you' B

Stallion Hall of Fame:
Not living up to the name Butchard, might chop people but ‘the butch’ generates thoughts of a hulking man more akin to Jerry Collins, not Jerome Kaino.

Are you a dual Stallion? If so what game are you best at?
I’m not really good at any games – I just like to hurt people.

Greatest Stallion Moment?
I once controlled the ball. Another time I actually took a legitimate throw in.

Worst Stallion Moment?
Having to rely on Paddy and Nick Goodall to restrain a madman who despite my best efforts to run away like a little girl was about to knock my block off.

Describe your last goal for the Stallions ...
Ball went out for a corner after a strong attacking move. I was on the
front post, nice ball delivered in, I stepped off the post and perfectly
turned it in to the back of the net past a stunned keeper. Undoubtedly
one of the greatest own-goals ever scored by a Stallion. Despite much
practice at home I chose not to demonstrate my Nick W backflip
celebration.

Complete the sentence - As a player I am susceptible to ...
looking awfully awkward with the ball.

Most under-rated Stallion?
Jamie – have you seen how dirty he is? He even makes me cringe.

Finish this sentence. The Stallions need more?
Players with my vision, skill and defensive presence. Or raining god-awful weather – it makes it “my kinda game”.

Which international player are you most like?
Ben Thatcher or Joey Barton.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5yp-7Y2HR8

Where will the Stallions finish in 2008?
Covered in blood , giggling hysterically.

No comments: