Monday, July 7, 2008

Hmmmm

T'is hard to maintain content on a lower grade football team blog with so many cancellations. Damn player profiles running out (Oi Mike and Willy - where are yours at - and if Panda ain't got an email address how do I get the questions to him?). So any ideas for content fire them my way. Otherwise we just sit and wait for the rain to stop. Robin, make some more anagrams, Ben tell some waay funny jokes, Jamie post those videos and photographs of us on sunnier and winning days.

Update for Risk players: F**k me - I thought it would give people a link to our risk game to see how they are doing - since we are playing under other Stallions names (I got your back Patrick!). When I opened it up it was the link that showed where all my armies are - would have been chaos. And no-one even pretend to have seen it - i have checked the stats - no-one visited the blog during that minute!

2 comments:

Rauru said...

And just for the record, I have transfered the cash for the non NZ based people in the euro picking comp. not sure if will has or not.

I'll send an email to some other original stallions and get some player profiles from them.

Also Glenn needs a player profile, and where the hell does panda live to not have an email?!

purely belter said...

i'm picking a house with no computer ?


i'll get my coat ...