Monday, July 29, 2013

Pick the Pony


There are 5 past or present Pony's in this photo from 1972.  Name them and their position.  E.g. F3 -  Aaron = Aaron is in front row, #3 from left to right.  R6 - Jason = Jason is in the rear, #6.

If you're in the photo or have intimate knowledge of the photo (i.e. you've seen this before and know the people well) you can't comment.

One of them is bloody classic.  I'm still laughing my tits off.

I just added the label to this and I think I may have posted this photo a few years ago.  Worth a repost though as there's some new Stallions since I posted it last.

9 comments:

Rauru said...

Haha, click the label 'Pick the Pony' at the bottom of this post and see what the other photo is. Classic.

Unknown said...

Dan B1
Paddy F1
Tim F2
hmmm...

Anonymous said...

is that really Slim Shady?

danp said...

...the real slim shady..

T said...

Loyd F4
Bakkie B2

What I want to know is who is the little guy F3? That must have been a very small team.

T said...

Sorry I meant Bakkie B5

Rauru said...

Haha, Paddy is a giant compared to F3!

Anonymous said...

F3:Jimmy - player/coach,s taunch Irishman and powerhouse in the midfield (taught Lloyd eveything he knows).

Back: Pringle, Snail, Ma, Rowan's brother (?), Slim Shady, the Seagull.

Front: Paddy, Red Mist, Jimmy, Lloydo, Milky, Nat

tshanley14 said...

did dan and Lloyd used to be the same person?