Sunday, May 18, 2014

Has Your Mum Fed You?

Well Olympic, has she?

Another good win, 5 from 5 in Div 5.

For the record (and to get things right for the update - I need some assist help), and to help G's match report:

Goals:
Tom, assist - Rauru?
Logan, assist?
Aaron, assist Olympic incompetence
Rauru, assist Lloyd
Carrick, assist?

Stallion: Graham's seeking of extra penetration on the field
Pony: Gerald for a litany of apparently pony-worthy stuff, I just can't recall.

Looks like the season is about to get real now though, other results suggest some of the teams we are yet to play have woken up: Upper Hutt 6-1 over Marist, Karori putting 9 past Naenae, and the Accies 7-zip over Eastbourne.

Was just going to write in a bog parody "GO HARD" sign off, but I suspect it might read seriously.



3 comments:

tshanley14 said...

I think Carrick set up my goal. And gerald set up Carrick's

Rauru said...

Tom, Tom, Tom. Shame on you for thinking that it was Carrick's wonderful-not-at-all-slightly-duffed squared ball across the top of the 18 yard box. Last time I pass you the ball in a goal scoring position :P

tshanley14 said...

sincere apologies!